I set up a snippet from the dev tools to allow people to submit. This isn’t the entire tool, but it’s the part for adding the scenarios that come up, which is the most important part for LEWD.
- Familiarize yourself with the game and what it’s about by playing it. http://www.playlewd.com/demo.html You need to have writing that’s a somewhat similar style, and it needs to fit within the context of the game. (Scifi, another solar system, really lewd, aliens, etc) While the style needs to be similar, such as being second person and more emotive than verbose, you absolutely don’t have to mirror it! Varying styles are fine. That link of the game is running on the old engine, and there are some bugs with it. I haven’t ported it over to my new engine yet.
- Your writing should at least be as good as what’s in the game currently.
- You should be able to cover a variety of kinks/fetishes
- However, you’ll have a lot of free reign on the sort of kinky erotic stuff you write, you will still need to wrap it in the context of a story and not force it on people. Ideally, something fetishy should be written in a way that it’s still appealing to people without such a fetish, when possible.
- You do not need to have a mastery of the dev tool, but as the tutorial says on it: you should be able to at least show you have a basic understanding of it. You can not simply write a long thing and have someone else “code” it for you. You should be able to figure out the basics.
- You can submit anything you’d like. Just what you think would fit in the sort of game that it is. You should show that you can combine sex and story. Make sure it is a complete, final draft. (You can edit your submission at any time, up until mid June.)
How to submit your writing to try out for the team
A tutorial there will walk you through how it works. Again, as noted above, you don’t need to master how this tool works, but you should understand the basics that it describes.
I’ll be setting up a Patreon later for people to support the writers.
If you are accepted on the team, you will get an email by mid-June.